I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they post their top ten lists on different bookish topics.
This weeks Top Ten is showcasing the top ten books we've read because of another blogger!
1. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins: This one was actually brought to my attention by Rachel Hawkins blog posts on Goodreads. She was so darn amusing and the book sounded good, so I picked it up as soon as it came out.
2. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: This was another one that was recommended by just about everyone. So good.
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: This one got my attention because I was often reading Anna Jarzab's blog and she was gushing about Mockingjay. So I finally picked up The Hunger Games and the rest is history.
4. Unearthly by Cynthia Hand: This one came to me through The Story Siren. She gushed about its amazingness and add that beautiful cover, I couldn't pass it up.
5. Across the Universe by Beth Revis: I read about this one on quite a few blogs, so overall praise was what won me over.
6. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles: I saw pretty much every blog I read talking about this series, so I finally decided to dive in and now I'm hooked.
7. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I don't actually remember where I first heard about this one, but once I started I couldn't stop reading them.
8. Where She Went by Gayle Forman (by way of If I Stay): I read about If I Stay on quite a few blogs and I really liked it, then this one came out and it blew my mind.
9. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty: I think I technically just found this one on Goodreads, but for a long time that's where all my book finds came from.
10. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I had read and loved If I Fall, so when this was mentioned on an IMM I looked into and couldn't wait to read it.