I'm participating in Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every Tuesday they post their top ten lists on different bookish topics.
This weeks Top Ten is showcasing the top ten books that everyone else has read, but I haven't gotten to yet.
1. The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare: I read the first book, but just didn't love it as much as everyone seems to and didn't end up picking up the rest in the series. I feel like I should give it another try, though, because it is everywhere.
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth: After all of the posts I have seen about this book all over the web, I honestly believe I am actually the only person who hasn't read this yet. Is it really as good as the hype suggests?
3. Blood Red Road by Moira Young: I'm seeing this one quite a bit, too, but I just haven't picked it up yet.
4. The Forrest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan: I've heard a lot of good things about this series, I just haven't gotten to it yet.
5. A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray: I loved her book Beauty Queens, it was so sarcastic and amazing, but I'm not super into historical fiction so I haven't read this one.
6. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: I actually owned this at one point in time, but in the craziness that has been my life lately, it has gone on to better place. I will try and get to it in the future.
7. Anything by John Green: People say his books are fantastic and they all sound fantastic, but for whatever reason I have never read one.
8. Anything by Melina Marchetta: Again, I hear she is amazing and I've got at least one of her books in my Nook, I just haven't read her stuff yet.
9. The Help by Kathryn Stockett: I am dying to read this and I actually have it, I just need to tear myself away from YA long enough to enjoy it :0)
10. Crank by Ellen Hopkins: I hear its amazing, but I just can't do verse. It bugs me and I can't get past it.
What's on your lists?