Hey guys! I've been feeling extra giving lately and what better way to assist my giving mood than participate in Random Acts of Kindness over at Book Soulmates, this month! Book presents are the best presents :0)
I'm sure most of you know what RAK is, but in case you haven't heard of it before I am going to include the main information from Book Soulmates site. You should definitely go check it out, it's a really cool thing these girls have created!
You can check out my wishlist here :0)
Please read carefully & follow all rules! Thank you!
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
- Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
What are you waiting for? Go get your RAK on :0)
Ooh I signed up for this too :DReplyDelete
So, is your Review Wish List the one you're using for the RAK wishlist? tweet me: @ariannecruz07
i've signed too, you are so right books are the best presents ever ( i love handmade one too because there are more personnal but books*_*). Your list is very interesting ^^ReplyDelete
i wish you a good RAk month
This comment has been removed by the author.ReplyDelete
I've signed up a couple of times here and there last year, but kind of forgot about it and never gave nor recieved. But since gifts make the best presents I'm hoping to give a few out this year. Plus, what better time to get back into the fun, then your birthday month! I've done a RAK post for this month too! Have fun! :)ReplyDelete
I signed up this month too and it's my first time ever! I'm really excited to participate :]ReplyDelete